Aimed to provide clients with practical, comfortable and innovative living, UIC keeps on coping with the latest trend in home development. This company was established in 1963 in Singapore as a private company. It was only in 1969 that it was acknowledged as a public company. Its core business is property investment and development. With the acquisition of the majority of the equity of Singapore Land Limited, an established company in 1990, it paved the way for UIC to become a major and leading real estate developer in Singapore. With a total of 2.6 Million sq.ft office space and 1 Million sq.ft for retail premises, it has become Singapore’s leading name in the business.
UIC Homes Real Estate Developer
Among its projects are very well known business establishments and Singapore’s best known commercial establishments and famous landmarks. Under its name are also residential projects both in suburban and prime areas like the Singapore Land Tower, SGX Center, Clifford Center, ABACUS Plaza, The Gateway, West mall and the Tampines Plaza. Also included is the Marina Square.The group has not just limited their investment in Singapore but they have also expanded and had overseas investments in Tianjin, Beijing, and Shanghai, China and they are still pursuing investment activities in the global market. Their latest development will be a joint venture with UOL Group and the development name is called Avenue South Residence next to the Greater Southern Waterfront at Silat Avenue.
UIC Homes Landmarks and Signature Projects
UIC is not just known for building famous establishment and landmarks. It’s portfolio also includes providing comfortable, modern and innovative homes for its clients. Among this development are:
• The Tre Vera 729 Unit waterfront development situated next to Kallang River. This is an answer to the call of the government to transform them into a residential hub. It is designed to also preserve the existing rain trees living in the riverfront. It is also near the MRT Station and some prestigious schools.
Projects by UIC Homes in Core City Centre
• V on Shenton – used to be named as UIC Building this 54-storey building is located at the confluence of Shenton Way and Marina Bay Financial District. It has 510 units from studio to 1-3 bedroom apartments to penthouses. The concept of the design is to harmonize habitat and nature.
• Mon Jervois – this offers the ultimate urban retreat located at Chatsworth-Bishopsgate-Tanglin. This five storey building has 109 units. This apartment comes in 1 bedroom to 6 bedrooms.
• Alex residences – this beautiful 40-storey building offers residents with a breathtaking view of the southern coastline, greenery, and the city skyline. It is located next to Redhill MRT station and is 10 minutes’ drive from Marina Bay Central Business District.
• Pollen & Bleu – this serene garden home offers residents that peace and that tranquil feeling of being one with nature. IT is located in Farrer Drive near Botanic Gardens and Nanyang Primary School. It has 106 apartments ranging from 1 to 5 bedrooms.
• Archipelago – is like a park in a home. This five storey condominium is located among the lush Bedok Reservoir Park.
• Thompson Three – This is a 21 storey block. It has 425 apartments with a selection of 1-4 bedroom.
• The Clement Canopy – this definitely offers you the best. Located at the heart of Clementi, it has a spectacular 505-unit condominium and is located along Clementi Avenue and near National University of Singapore.